A video CV is a professional representation of yourself in front of a camera, in a way that makes you appealing to a prospective employer.
The whole concept is for you to sell yourself as a fit candidate, and a valuable asset to your prospective employer.
- Brief introduction of yourself.
- Your core values.
- Your experience and as it relates to your core values
- Self SWOT analysis
- Closing remark (Why you are a great hire value)
- Create a short video as stated above.
- Share on your YouTube.
- Copy that video link and put in the space in settings where you are asked to add your introduction video.
You are on your way to being seen!