- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or Electrical Engineering or STEM fields or related fields with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship. Alternatively, still registered as a student at the time of application (South Africa).
- Passion for technology and working with customers.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service oriented skills desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language and local language fluency for all roles.
- Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.